Could I Be Pregnant -pg123067535751

4 Replies
belle0205 - December 30

I think I might be pregnant. I'm 16 days late as of 12-30, and normally if I am late it's only a maximum of 5 or 6 days. I took a cheap test 4 days ago and it came back negative, then a friend told me that another way to test is to squeeze your br___ts and if a clear, yellow liquid comes out, that means you most likely are expecting. Well, when I squeeze my right br___t, a clear, dark, yellowish-brown liquid comes out, and it's a very small amount. About an hour ago I seem to have started my period, but it's not normal at all. It is very light, almost nothing, and my periods are never light. Is this normal? Could I be pregnant?

belle0205 - December 30

UPDATE... I didn't start my period, just had a little bloody discharge of some sort, but it's gone now... My boyfriend and I are usually very careful, we use condoms when having intercourse, but Nov 22 I had a banquet out of town with work, and we got a hotel room so we didn't have to drive. We were a little drunk, and we didn't use anything that night, which really makes me think I'm pregnant. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

sam04bam - December 31

seems like u might be.. have u taken a HPT?

sunshine7610 - December 31

I don't think the b___b squeezing thing is an accurate predictor of pregnancy. If you take a test now, if you are pregnant it should show up pos in a test if you are.

Grandpa Viv - December 31

If you are pregnant it is more likely from s_x around Thanksgiving weekend, but with no signs other than a weird period, plus a negative test at 12 days late, it does not seem likely that you are pregnant. Why not try one more test next weekend using first morning pee? Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?