Could I Be Pregnant -pg123384832114

8 Replies
MKCourt - February 5

We are trying to conceive so we had unprotected s_x on January 11th & 14th. On January 17th I started spotting that continued until the 21st. Starting on February 1st at 10 a.m. I was nauseous until after dinner and have been like that for the past 4 days. Could I be pregnant?

confused.girly - February 5

sounds like you are to me:) take a test hope its all good:)

MKCourt - February 5

I hope you are right confused.girly!

clindholm - February 5

Were you ovulating when you had unprotected s_x? Are you late for your period?

MKCourt - February 5

I am not sure if I was ovulating or not. I am not supposed to start until around the 17th.

mg30 - February 5

I have a question as well. Well over the weekend I started having cramps and thought it was just my period. I began to have spotting and then it went away. I went to the dr's. and found out that I had a UTI. Now i don't have any signs of a period, and wondered if that was normal? They did a pregnancy test and it was negative...

CgGirl - February 5

MKCourt: how long is your cycle?? Your last AF was before Jan 11th and you are not due to start until the 17th?

MKCourt - February 5

No my last period was on January 17th but was very light. We have since then tried on the 25th, 29th and 4th. I have been nauseous for the past four days and light cramps. Tonight the cramps increased in pain. AF should come sometime around the 17th.

alison - February 8

i took a home preg test the 2ed line showed up 3 hours later.Could i be preg?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?