Could I Be Pregnant -pg110117317987

7 Replies
D - November 22

I have been trying to get pregnant, and ovulated one week ago today. I have been having twinges in my left side lower abdomen for the last week, and yesterday I started to have heartburn (I never get this), and have gotten heartburn after every meal. Today I seemed to have to pee a lot in the afternoon, but not so much tonight. My period is due one week from tomorrow. Did anyone experience any of these symptoms this early on? Do you think I could be pregnant, or is it too early to tell?

a - November 22

any more I dont throw anything out. I know i started peeing alot early on (before I found out) but I also wasn't trying, so it was hind sight that I realized it was going on. Each woman is different. I wish I could answer better.

Grandpa Viv - November 22

Progesterone relaxes the muscles of the intestine, causing digestive disturbances such as heartburn, gas and constipation. It also causes more blood flow to the kidneys, generating more urine. hCG is also supposed to irritate the bladder, causing more frequent urination. While these signs might encourage you, it may be premature to get excited until you have missed a regular period and had a positive pregnancy test. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - November 22

Hi, you seem to know what you are talking about most of the time. Do you think I might be pregnant? I had my period last month and I stopped taking my BC pills to try and get pregnant. I haven't had my period yet, and I am eating more than usual then feeling sick to my stomach, I feel lightheaded and sort of dizzy, my tummy just feels really full and crampy, I'm pretty tired and my b___sts don't hurt or nothing, but they feel a little swolen. Pregnant or No?

Sparkles - November 22

That last comment meant to be for Grandpa Viv....whoops my bad!! Sorry Sparkles

D - November 22

Sparkles- the month I went off the pill to get pregnant I experienced all sorts of symptoms of pregnancy. I was convinced that I was pregnant, but it turned out that I was not. I think all the symptoms were really some type of side effect of going off the pill.

Ca__sie - November 23

Hi, Ive had bad heartburn and headaches too. But i dont if im pregnant yet.

Dee - November 24

I think I may be pregnant but I really dont know can anyone help!?!? I had a period on the 13th October and then one v.light one that only lasted 2 days! the past 2 weeks I have been feeling very tired, snappy, sore b___bs (especially around the nipple area) nausea throughout the day, severe stomach pains, back pains, about a week ago I was constipated, I have gone of a cuppa tea but thats about it and havent had much v____al discharge but a little bit, Please tell me if you think I am pregnant! I really would be happy although I want to know for certain and cant wait for payday for me to get a test! Thanx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?