Could I Be Pregnant -pg113380852418

7 Replies
Help - December 5

Hi ya'll. Any adive you can give will be grately appreciated. I'm not sure if Im pregnant. I have been on the pill for 5 years now so I'm not sure If I can fall pregnant. However, I did mess up my pill a few weeks ago and took them a little later then normal but I got back on the right track. If I am pregnant I should be about 9 weeks, I THINK. I feel very weak at times, feel like vomiting at the site of food I normally like, very dizzy at times too and feel like fainting. I did have a period though, it seemed normal and lasted 5 days at it normally does, I took a home test 2 days ago and it was negative. Please give advice.. I need it.. Thanks

f - December 5

no u r not pregnant....

to help - December 5

prolly not.

Help - December 5

Please give reason why you think Im not pregnant, just to put my mind to ease

amber - December 5

The pill is NOT 100% right. I had my daughter when i was "using the pill". I have a friend now as wel who was on the pill and she is expecting a baby boy in Jan. ESP if you missed it. The period however, would make me say probably not.. If you feel like somethig if not right, or you might be, I would see your DR. Best of luck

Help - December 5

Amber, Thanks for the advice, i wish I could go and see a doc but I'm moving to another country in a week so I will have no time, I think if I am pre, then I will know sooner then I will have time to see a doc. It might all be in my head though. here is a question though, Is feeling dizzy and feeling like fainting a sympton of pregnancy

No - December 5

you are on the pill and had a neg hpt. I highly doubt you are pregnant. You might just be sick.

f - December 5

Reasons why u may not be preg 1-u r on pill 2-u have got your period 3-BFN 4-weakness, vomiting and dizziness could be for any other reason: stress, mal-nutrition...or any other reason, u should check this with your doctor 4-

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?