Could I Be Pregnant -pg114309321218

4 Replies
alf1561 - March 23

I have been on the pill for 8 yrs and take it religiously every night. My periods have never been regular, but it was supposed to come on the 6th of march. Had nothing but a little spotting one day. Didn't think anything of it. Have recently been experiencing nausea (mainly in the morning and afternoon), headaches, weird crampy feelings in my abdomen and extreme exhaustion. Can hardly get through the day and after work I come home and nap. Took a hpt on the 19 and it was negative. Any chance I could be pregnant? Please help.

BrendaW - March 23

I think you should make an appointment with your doc, it does sound like you are having pg symptoms but it could be anything. Do you want to have a baby?

alf1561 - March 23

I wasn't planning on it, that's why I'm on the pill. Took an hpt because my family doc has a tendancy of slipping info to my parents and the medi centre docs around here are useless. Would like to keep it quiet for now if I am. Is it too early for an hpt do you think?

alf1561 - March 23

Also forgot to mention that my b___st are swollen and I am having some weird twinges there as well. Also today at work (I have a physical job), I got an exteme case of heartburn. Thought I was going to pa__s out! Is this normal?

alf1561 - March 27

Sorry girls. False alarm. Figured out that it was an ovarian cyst. Pain in my abdomen got really bad and it burst. Thank you for your help though.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?