COULD I BE PREGNANT -pg114984319518

2 Replies
Natpink - June 9

Hi could sum1 please help, well i had my period on 11th may normall! but this month i worked out my period was due 7th june but it ended up comeing 3 days early, and it only lasted 3 days, 1st days started of brownish then got redder throughtout the day,(not much) then the next day was still red but even lighter then on the 3rd day it was just brown and hardly any of it. i havent had many symptoms like a lot of people i read about on hear, i have been really moody mainly with my partner, i have had mild on of cramping in the day and im nauseus at different parts of the day. but that really about it, does anyone think that i could pregnant. I have spent so much money on tests and its so dissapoionting when you have a negative staring right back at u. please any input would be appreciated. xxx

Grandpa Viv - June 9

Your regular period is only 2 days late. You have had several signs, including an abnormal "period" that somewhat answers the description often given of implantation, "pink and brown spotting". Keep a smile on your face and test again first morning pee this Sunday and again the Sunday after. Good luck!

Natpink - June 10

thanks so much for your answer it has helped, i am going to by a test 2moro to take monday morning, thanks again.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?