Could I Be Pregnant -pg120105808989

5 Replies
CJsMom - January 22

Me and my husband always use protection (condoms) I am not on birth control. I thought I was having my period but it only lasted maybe a total of 2 day's, most of the time it was just a little spotting. I didn't even need to wear a pad. My normal period would have ended today. Now I have been feeling a little off. Last night I felt like I as going to pass out I was so tired and I felt a tad bit light headed and a little sick to my stomach. I also have horrible gas as in burping constantly. I have been so thirsty too. I never need to take a glass of water to bed with me but lately I have had to and I get up in the middle of the night to refill it. I didn't think I could be pregnant but my sister insist that I am. What are your thoughts on it.

mjvdec01 - January 22

Sounds very suspect. How long ago was the spotting? If it has been a week or more then I would definitely test. Get a First Response hpt. Don't get a cheapie, they just don't work well all of the time and who needs that. Good luck. Let me know what happens.

CJsMom - January 22

It started on the 16th of This month then pretty much stopped and then it started again on the 19th and I haven't had anything since. How nerve wrecking. I just wouldn't think of me being pregnant Last time me and my DH were together was around the 5th of this month. He works out of town so we don't see each other that often..Plus using protection.. Aghhh... HaHaHa

CJsMom - January 23

So today I have been having some cramping and some slight pelvic pain like little twinges. I don't know if I should get a HPT just yet. Should I wait to get one?

mjvdec01 - January 23

Yeah, go get a test it has been a week since the bleeding. I would wait to use it until tomorrow morning with first morning urine. When is AF actually due?

CJsMom - January 23

What does AF mean?? I will go buy one tomorrow then and then take it the following morning. Ohhhh I'm nervous. HeHeHe

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?