Could I Be Pregnant -pg121586513688

5 Replies
SARAH23 - July 12

ive been trying for a baby for a few months now and have had s_x on all my fertile days. I have taken 2 preg tests this morning n have come back positive but after the 10 mins. The line tho is a dark pink line (not an evaporation line that i have seen many time). Im feeling hungary all the time n certain things are making me naseous. Im bloated and feel a bit dizzy. Could i be pregnant??

MelissaP - July 12

It sounds like you are pregnant. Were the tests of the same brand?? I would go out and get a different brand test and see if it has a line too. Try a first response if you havent yet! Congrats on your BFP....I think you're pregnant =)

SARAH23 - July 12

it was the same test they are internet brand. i was just wondering tho as it went past the 10 mins. i do feel it tho

MelissaP - July 12

I know everyone has a friend that experienced something different and what not, but I acutally do have a friend that took a test and she thought it was negative...went to throw the test away, and it slowly came up positive after the time limit. Soooo I would not rule it out. Maybe the test wasnt sensitive enough and took awhile to bond to the hcg in your urine. Try a first response early result! =)

SARAH23 - July 12

i am testing early as my period isnt due for anotha 5 days but because i had an ectopic pregnancy recently i want to no as soon as i fall pregnant to make sure its not ectopic

MelissaP - July 12

Sorry about your ectopic, I understand your concern =(. First response is the best way to go hun...that test is meant to be taken up to 5 days before a missed period and is pretty sensitive over all other tests. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?