Could I Be Pregnant -pg121960333728

2 Replies
martin1090 - August 24

I have been irregular in the past, however recently I have been on a 31 day cycle. I am now eight days late and I am very confused. On the day I should have started my period I started brown spotting (very light) and it lasted 4 days, then on the 6th day I spotted once again (light brown), and then nothing. I have been having headaches and heartburn 3 days in the last week as well as feeling extremely bloated. Other than that I haven't felt any different. So yesterday (7 days late) I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Still nothing. The only thing that I have been feeling the last eight days was like I was going to start my period because I had lower back pain. Any suggestions I feel like I could be pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up, has anyone else experienced this?

Grandpa Viv - August 24

Headaches, backaches, weird period, heartburn and bloating are all in the list of pregnancy signs. How about tired, more peeing, and "wet down there?" It sounds like you are ttc, and s_x the last week of July-ish would have caught it. Test again in a week using first morning pee. After that, the chances go down fast. Good luck!

martin1090 - August 25

After I posted this blog I started bleeding light pink, however this morning when I woke up it was brown discharge again (kinda stringy). Any thoughts.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?