Could I Be Pregnant Pg1241193752

6 Replies
juliekah - May 1

Please help me, I have no body to turn to. My boyfriend and i have been together for almost a year now. And we've been haveing s_x since the first month we've been together. And almost everysingle time, we've used a condom. I mostly refused otherwise. But here recently i've been feeling sick, and tierd. I'm supposed to be getting my period sometime at the begining of this month, but i haven't got it yet. Help me?

juliekah - May 1

Also, if you would please send me an email to let me know that you have replied. this is a cry for help. My email address is: julie . west stu . graves . kyschools . us i would appreciate any kind of help ANYONE could give me. There isn't any spaces in my email, i put that there because you can't post any email address's. but please. please someone help me. the at symbol goes between west and stu

Grandpa Viv - May 1

Maybe you had a contraceptive malfunction in the middle of April - do you use the condom the whole time, or is there some penetration before or after? You could take home pregnancy test Sunday morning first pee in the morning, dip method, and repeat a week later if still in doubt. Dollar Store tests are cheap and work fine. Good luck!

gelisa - May 2

i am trying to get pregnant my period has just over it last up to 7days me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant we waited like 5days after my period to have unprotected s_x again we are really trying to have a baby and i have been experiencing some tiredness n little headaches i really want to know if am pregnant or what should i do?

Grandpa Viv - May 2

Hmm! If your last period started say April 13th with unprotected s_x 12 days later and early pregnancy signs the last day or two, there is certainly some chance of pregnancy. Wait until you miss a normal period before testing using first morning pee. I wonder why are you trying to get pregnant before you get married - is marriage an outdated concept? Good luck!

gelisa - May 2

my period started april 14th actually n over on da 20th n 5 days after i had unprotected s_x many of times after that marriage will come it will but i want to have my first born now i think i am ready n i think i am pregnant do u think irts possible that i am?

Grandpa Viv - May 2

Gelisa, there's a 30% chance since you were having plenty of unprotected s_x at ovulation time. It's early to be thinking of signs of pregnancy - by the middle of next week you may feel more, but remember your mind can play tricks on you. Test using first morning pe Sun May 10 and again a week later. Dollar Store tests work fine. Don't forget the prenatal vitamins. When you say you are "ready" for a baby, I take it you mean the boyfriend has a good job, medical coverage, car, apartment with own furntiure, and several thousand dollar in the bank? Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion