Could I Be Pregnant Pg1245692498

11 Replies
bizzy1028 - June 22

I am TTC and am wondering if I'm being overly hopeful...or is there a chance i might be pregnant? I have a normal cycle that lasts anywhere from 24-26 days. I got my period on June 1st...therefore I didn't expect my next period until at least June 25th. We had unprotected s_x on June 7th and 9th. On June18th I had some light brown discharge, but only when I wiped. On the 19th and 20th I had bright red, but then it stopped. My period usually gets very heavy and lasts for 6 days. This time, it was not heavy at all, and completely stopped after 2 days. Could this have been just an abnormal period? I feel tired and a little nauseous sometimes, and I have been super emotional, but then I think maybe I'm just looking for these symptoms. I want to take a test on the 25th, but I'm wondering if it's just a waste...I don't have any "real" symptoms... Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Grandpa Viv - June 23

Why not wait until the weekend before testing? Your exposure and signs give some reason for hope. Good luck!

Sherlz - June 24

Hey guyz am new here in this website...maybe I might be of little help but I hope someone could read this and would be so kind to help me out....here it goes ok...last yr in Oct I was pregnant I didnt know I was pregnant till late november with an old partner...everything was cool..and in January I had a miscarriage due to hard fall...so da doctor told me I had to get a D&C...and early January I got the D&C... the doctor told me I was gonna be like new after da D&C..any way my period was normal and in Feb I had my period the same date I got my d&c which was January 9th..since feb only has 28 days I kno it triggered off my period a little...so it came till the 13th of MArch...and then came april which was almost 2 weeks late...I was so surprised due to my regular period but for that month it came till the 26th of April...from that day I haven't seen my period...and now its the 24th of June...any way my current husband got a sperm test or whatever you call it and the test came back sayin that he had a low sperm count but it didnt mean that he was infertile as a matter of fact the lab guy told us that I could still get pregnant...honestly I do beleive am pregnant because I have the same signs as my first pregnancy....I feel nauseous but in both pregnancy I've never vomitted...I get really hungry in da mornings....my body temperature is high at nights...I get slight pain in my lower back and in my pelvis...my b___sts feel tender and the areola are bigger...but I took to pregnancy tests already and they both read negative...I really want to be pregnant but I'm afriad to get a blood test and it says that its negative too...I don't kno what to beleive or do..I would really wish that someone would...help me out who is experienced...by the way am 21 and fit so I guess I should be real fertile.....Please help me any questions to clarify something..don't hesitate..... Thank YOu Sherlz

Sherlz - June 24

Wait I forgot one more thing and which was the most important thing...my question is...Is it possible that the d&c is interfering with my pregnancy leaving little hcg that makes it hard for the test to read...since the d&c is a clean up you know...or IS it possible that my husbands low sperm count is making it possible for the pregnancy tests to recognise the hcg hormone easily???...what could be the problem...Hellllpppppp......

Sherlz - June 24

Wait I forgot one more thing and which was the most important thing...my question is...IS it possible that my husbands low sperm count is making the pregnancy tests harder to read the hcg hormone in my body....by da way guyz...I havent had any history of cysts or anything like that...Orrrrr....Is it possible that the d&c is interfering with my pregnancy leaving little hcg that makes it hard for the test to read...since the d&c is a clean up you know......??????????????

tizziec2000 - June 24

Hi everyone! I have a question. 2 weeks from the baby dance, I started having light brown spotting the time I was supposed to start my period (for 3 days only). Before then, I had flu like symptoms (but never got sick) I threw up once, have been generally fatigued, and having headaches everyday. Could these be signs of pregnancy and have any of you ever experienced this? I rarely ever miss a period and just have brown discharge instead. Thanks...

lesbibaby - June 24

Hey, Im lesbian, but my b___bs have been super sore like for the last 3 months and EVERYDAY white/clear (panadol liquid like stuff) comes out. like lacktating. what is this i cant be pregnant I feel sick everyday

kimberly - June 25

Lesbibaby, if you haven't had any exposure to s_x with a male and are lactating you need to be seen by a Dr. soon. Lactation can be a sign of a tumor, most are non cancerous but it can be cancerous so it is very important to get checked out. There is a post on here somewhere that has info about this...look for lactating in the question.

kimberly - June 25

Buzzy1028,you had s_x on you fertile days ( being you have short cycles)so it is possible. The bleeding on the 18th,19th and 20th, could have been implantation, timing is right for it. A test today would be a good idea if you didn't start a real period yet!

Sherlz - June 25

EVERYONE PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME OUT WITH SOMETHING HERE.......... Hey guyz am new here in this website...maybe I might be of little help but I hope someone could read this and would be so kind to help me out....here it goes ok...last yr in Oct I was pregnant I didnt know I was pregnant till late november with an old partner...everything was going good..and in January I had a miscarriage due to hard fall...so da doctor told me I had to get a D&C...and early January I got the D&C... the doctor told me I was gonna be like new after da D&C..any way my period was normal and in Feb I had my period the same date I got my d&c which was January 9th..and Feb 9th my period came...since feb only has 28 days I kno it triggered off my period a little...so in March it came till the 13th...and then came April which was almost 2 weeks late...I was so surprised due to my regular period but for that month it came till the 26th of April...from that day I haven't seen my period...and now its the 25th of June...any way my current husband got a sperm test or whatever you call it and the test came back sayin that he had a low sperm count but it didnt mean that he was infertile as a matter of fact the lab guy told us that I could still get pregnant...honestly I do beleive am pregnant because I have the same signs as my first pregnancy....I feel nauseous but in both pregnancy I've never vomitted...I get really hungry in da mornings....my body temperature is high at nights...I get slight pain in my lower back and in my pelvis...my b___sts feel tender and the areola are bigger...I have all the exact same signs of my previous pregnancy...but I took 2 pregnancy tests already and they both read negative...I really want to be pregnant but I'm afriad to get a blood test and it says that its negative too...I don't kno what to beleive or do..I would really wish that someone would...help me out who is experienced...by the way am 21 and fit so I guess I should be real fertile.....Please help me any questions to clarify something..don't hesitate..... So my question is...IS it possible that my husbands low sperm count is making the pregnancy tests harder to read the hcg hormone in my body....by da waay...I haven't had any history of cysts or anything like that...Orrrrr....Is it possible that the d&c is interfering with my pregnancy leaving little hcg that makes it hard for the test to read...since the d&c is a clean up you know......??????????????

kimberly - June 25

Sherlz, Its more likely that your cycles are irregular due to your miscarriage. Most women will have abnormal and longer cycles after a miscarraige. Your husbands sperm count would have nothing to do with a pregnancy test picking up the hcg. Once his sperm fertilizes the egg and the egg implants in the uterus hcg starts to be produced by your body. However his low count could make it harder to concieve, some couples have to do IVF to concieve. Just because you are 21 also don't mean you are really fertile. Even very young women can have fertility issues. If your period don't return you might want to ask your Dr. why. You should retest in a week just to be extra sure.

Amzy - July 1

Hi everyone i got the implant put in on the 22nd june but was told to use condoms for a week or i could get pregnant, i took a chance on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th & 28th each time my fiance ejaculated so could i be pregnant? my implant didnt start to work till the 29th.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?