Could I Be Pregnant Pg1265951323

1 Replies
LNieto - February 12

So.... I think I am wanting to be pregnant so badly that I am making things up in my head! Well my husband and I have been TTC for over a year now with now luck! I took an early ovliation test and it indicated I was ovliating on the 1st of feb so I of course had s_x...I did on the first, second, and forth.... well today is the 11th and somwhere between the eight and ninth had a "feeling" I was prego... I guess it's because I've started getting lower stomach cramps, and then just last night on the 10 I believe to have experienced Ib bleeding.... well of course I took a test knowing it would be to early..My question is..is this all in my head which I think it is. It's just that these cramps haven't gone away... and then the ib bleeding started and just hoping... pls help.. I will keep everyone posted on the upcoming events(lol) I have been reading others and they just stop with no conclusion and I am like what happened lol pls help thanks

Grandpa Viv - February 13

Fatigue, peeing more, lotion discharge and PMS acting weird would be good clues. Save your test money until a normal period is late for sure. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?