Could I Be Pregnant Pg1285475100

5 Replies
Crystalorchid - September 26

about three weeks ago i had some very light pink in my undies. i thought it might be spotting. no biggie. I have extremely sore nipples and sore br___ts. i have morning sickness but ive had that since i was 16. ive also experienced a little cramping but no period yet.... im not exactly sure when my period is because they are so irregular. i took two tests a couple of days ago but both were negative. i have a feeling i might be pregnant but the negative tests definately have confused me....

i forgot to mention ive been waking up at noon by accident alot lately and i normally crave s_x multiple time on a daily basis but lately ive been so tired i dont even want to get up in the morning.

sorry to post so much but i once again for got to add something. yesterday and a few days ago i almost pa__sed out and had to sit down for a few to feel okay again. the first time was a lack of eating i completely forgot due to cleaning. the other was when i was sitting down for about 30 mins then stood up.

Grandpa Viv - September 26

Fatigue, b___st and nipple changes, higher libido, dizzy moments, nauseous feelings are good early signs of pregnancy, especially after a suggestion of implantation spotting. How about appet_te and smell changes, lotion discharge, more frequent peeing (is that why you are waking up early?), weird cramps, vivid dreams, emotions, acne, upset gut and stuffy nose are other things to look for. If that was implantation spotting it would likely have been from s_x a week earlier - the last weekend in August. Does that compute? The odd thing is that by now most women would have gotten a positive test. Perhaps PCOS or something like it is causing your signs, and that could link to the long term nausea. Test again a week after the last, and let us know how it goes. GL!

appet_te changes yes. ive been eating more because i always feel hungry. well i apoligize if tmi but no lotion discharge because im treating a yeast infection. well i just woke up. i had dreams about being preg all night, maybe because i was on this forum before bed. i have terrible lower back pain today :( i have always peed on the hour every hour since i was 16 so i havent noticed a change in that other than its been more pee. ive also experienced cramps in the left side but then every now and again its the right side. thanks so much for your help :) and i have s_x almost daily with my partner unprotected, so the last week of august would sound right but then every day after that would as well.

Grandpa Viv - September 26

Weird cramps and lower back pain also compute. Some women get yeast infections in pregnancy because chemistry in the v____a changes and allows organisms to flourish that are normally under control. Did the yeast start along with the other signs? How about veins showing more on the b___sts and flanks, and perhaps a healthy flush to the cheeks? Perhaps some hot flashes too? Keep your fingers crossed!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?