Could I Be Pregnant Please Help Pg1245910122

1 Replies
rachieg - June 25

I think I might be pregnant....Last month I was on birth control pills. I had s_x about May 18th and ended up taking my pill about 12 hours too late. For about the rest of May up to June 2nd, I was really bad about taking my pills. I didn't miss any, but I usually take my pill at 9am and I might take one at 5pm and the next day at 7pm, 9am, 1pm, etc. June 5th I noticed a bit of blood and assumed it was my period and used a pad. Then I realized that my bleeding was so light that I could go without a pad even. It lasted until the next day. Usually my periods are 5-6 days and much heavier, even when I was on birth control before. That really concerned me. The next couple of weeks after that, I was having cramps and I thought that was very strange since I was no where near expecting a period. Now, more recently like in the past few days, I noticed my nipples and the immediate area are EXTREMELY sore. I can't remember them being that sore since I first started taking birth control. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all negative but I think I may have taken them too early. I took one on the 25th and it was negative. Then I took one on June 1st and another on the 4th which were also negative. What do you think my chances are of being pregnant?

kimberly - June 25

Some women have gotten pregnant while on the pill, usually because they missed a few. You haven't missed any but have taken them sporadically which can cause hormonal imbalances which can also cause the symtoms you described. I doubt you are pregnant, but it has been a while since you tested, it wouldn't hurt to retest just to be safe.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?