Could I Be Pregnet-pg110013154321

5 Replies
kp - November 10

me and my boyfriend have been together awhail and we decided to not use protection well my last period was around oct 16 and i have been feeling alitle werid i have to use to bathroom alot and i get dizzy .i was wandering when is to soon to take a test or if i coulf be pregnet we use the pull out method

amanda - November 10

umm... i know this is the answer thing but i was trying to find it. but i have not had my period since july4 and i still have not had my period i been feeling like im gonna get sick in the morning when i wake up and i feel very dizzy with head aches. i took a pregancy test but it said negitive

Ash - November 10

kp-I would wait it out to see if your period comes this month. Since you've decided to stop using protection, I a__sume that you are ttc. If you are pg you should start showing more signs in the next weeks. You can take an hpt, but I would wait until you are late, to prevent a possible false negative. amanda-You need to make a doc apt. right away. Have them do a blood test on you, ask for a Quant_tative. Either you are pregnant, and your levels are too low to detect, or you have something else going on. Either way, you need to see your doctor about it. Do you usually have regular periods? Have you been under any stress or lost a lot of weight recently?

Viv - November 10

Pull-out is not a method, it's a gamble. Sounds as though you could be. Take a test next weekend, first pee Sunday, and if its negative and you still feel pregnant, take another the following Sunday. Lots of luck!

april - November 10

i think i am pregnant because my stomach is stretching and burning

amanda - November 11

i still have not had my period its been 3 months now and im very wurried

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?