Could I Get Pregnant -pg116924148276

11 Replies
jvall2030 - January 19

My LMP was Jan 5th. We had s_x on the 10th, 12th, 13th and 15th. I think I ovulated today Jan. because my temp was 98.0. Can I get pregnant? I didn't see any CM after the 15th, so how could it be possible for the sperm to stay alive inside me?

Grandpa Viv - January 19

Sperm can last 5 days under the right conditions. Stretchy CM indicates fertility, and you had s_x at that time. The 98F temp does not by itself indicate ovulation, but the jump in early morning temperature from below the cover line to above it, 0.5F or more. If you are getting pregnant, you could be feeling a little different by Jan 28. with a test indicated Feb 4th. Good luck!

jvall2030 - January 19

Let me correct that, I didn't see any CM on the 14th, 15th, 16th or 17th. I only noticed white creamy CM on the 18 & 19th, so what are the right conditions?

jvall2030 - January 19

Does anyone gt sore BBs while they are ovulating?

Grandpa Viv - January 20

Women do sometimes ovulate as early as day 10 of their cycle. If this happened to you, pregnancy is a possibility with signs starting about now, including sore b___bs and lotion discharge. Look also for tired, peeing, ga__sy, runny nose, dreams, hot flashes, emotional, appet_te, smells, tastes, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, and probably more. A test as early as 1/27 could confirm. Good luck!

jvall2030 - January 20

I have been very ga__sy since Jan. 16th with loss of appet_te. I have noticed that I am contipated but that's because I haven't really wanted to be eating. When I am sitting down for a long period of time, I get dizzy when I stand up. I will test next week if I continue any more sysmtoms.

Grandpa Viv - January 20

Hmm! Signs starting Jan 16th talk to me of ovulation gone awry. You are going to have to ride this one out with no great expectation of pregnancy. Good luck!

jvall2030 - January 25

I believe I ovulated the 18th or 19th. I've had cramps since the 21st. I noticed that I have EWCM on the 20th -22nd and stareted to feel light headed yesterday!! I am also very tired and I got my appet_te back. I want to fall asleep at 9:00 and my usual bedtime is around 10:30 - 11:30!! I don't think that I should still be cramping after ovulation? I've been feeling sharp twinges on the right lower pelvic area.

jvall2030 - January 28

Still having symptoms and definately feel pg!!! My symptoms are: very tired, thirsty, increased appett_te, feeling hotter than normal, constipation and nausea. The pulling twinges on the right side pelvic area come and go but my BBs have been sore for more than a week now. It's almost the same soreness when I was pregnant the first time, hurting on the sides of my bbs and sensitive red nipples. My temps are above 98.5 and during the day they are up to 99.3! I am also getting hot flashes in the middle of the night and having dreams that I am pregnant. I am not sure which day I ovulated but it's either the 18th - 20th. I am on my 23rd cycle day, so I will wait until Friday to test. Wish me luck!! Grandpa Viv- are you trying to get pregnant??

Grandpa Viv - January 28

Well, your signs make you sound more pregnant all the time, and the fact that you have been there before and recognize the signs makes it more convincing. I still have problems putting the dates together, but who knows? I wish you the best. Test early if you must, using first morning pee. The Dollar Store tests are cheap enough. And no, not only am I too old to contemplate pregnancy, I have gender issues too. Good luck!

jvall2030 - January 29

My last LMP was Feb. 5th. I am feeling really light headed this morning!! I am going to buy a few of the Dollar Store tests because the symptoms are getting stronger.

jvall2030 - January 29

i tested today with the Dollar Store brand and I got a faint positive !!!! I am going to retest tomorrow morning with my first morning urine!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?