Could I Really Be Pregnant Pg1285563868

2 Replies
mrsbarnes - September 27

First day of last period: September 6 Last day of period: September 11 Days I had intercourse with husband: September 15-20 Birth control method: Withdrawal Symptoms: Moderate nipple sensitivity, mild br___t soreness, excess fatigue, some stomach discomfort in lower quadrant, being a little more irritable, bruised feeling below belly button but no bruises seen I've never in my life had br___t soreness or nipple sensitivity. I have no idea what this bruised feeling is all about. There's no bruises to be seen anywhere. It only bothers me when I bump into something or when it's being pressed on. Also, my husband and I have been using withdrawal more than once a night and he does not urinate in between each time we have intercourse. Do you think I'm pregnant? I looked up to see if I possibly were pregnant how far along I'd be and it seems it would only be three weeks. I guess it's too early to test for a pregnancy.

Grandpa Viv - September 27

It sounds quite promising. That belly b___ton thing is not in the literature, but we see it here once in a while. You might try a test next weekend, but another the following weekend could be necessary. GL!

mrsbarnes - September 28

If this turns out to not be a pregnancy, what else could be the problem here? It's strange because I never get b___st and nipple soreness and the bruised feeling is quite strange as well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?