Could I Still Be Pregnant -pg114919160618

3 Replies
alilsweetness - June 1

i have shown signs of pregnancy but i have taken 2 pregnancy tests aroun my missed period and got a negative result. i still have not started my period. i have had weird food cravings, missed period, frequent urination, fatigue, sore br___ts, and some moodiness. could i still be pregnant even though the tests came up negative?

Clarissa23 - June 1

of course you could be....wait a week or two longer and test again...i usually dont test positive with mine until about 10 weeks or more

Fayble - June 2

hello, Im sure you could still be pregnant,One of my friends was testing negative all the way until she was 13 weeks pregnant. IM in the same situation as you also, im 10 days and testing negative. I would wait though until your next missed period and then get a blood test. Good luck to you!

Lin - June 2

By far the very large majority of women who get negative tests after their period is due are NOT getting false negatives. It happens, but it's rare, and the women on this site are a very biased sample. However, there is still hope, because your late period means you probably ovulated late, in which case it could still be too early for a positive. There is also the chance that you've just had an anovulatory cycle, which every woman has a couple times in her life.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?