Could It Be -pg112898522718

2 Replies
sbk - October 10

I'm due for my period on Wed. but I'm going crazy. I've been having back pain for the past week and have been cramping. This is not something that happens to me before the rag. I've been exhausted, peeing a lot, moodiness, dizziness, and am feeling like I could throw up today. I took a test on Sun. but it was neg. Did I maybe test too soon. Has anyone else had lower back pain?

Lo - October 10

Hey I am new to this website. My period didn't come at all last month. The last one I had started on Aug. 16. I took a couple pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I've had minor symptoms like nausea, dizziness, sore b___sts, and minor cramping. I haven't taken a test in a week or so. But if no AF by this weekend, I'm going to test again.

K - October 11

hi, depending on the test it could have been to early, first response is supposed to be good enough to tell 4 days before the period. some women have described backache as a feeling they have. Lo, i think you should go to the doctors, it could be something simple but its best to get checked! baby dust :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?