Could It Be -pg115075362118

2 Replies
Mommywannabe - June 19

Hi, I am new here so please forgive me if I don't use the appropriate abbreviations. So, here is the situation. I have been on the pill for 10 years and I went off of it 4 weeks ago. The first day of my LMP was May 29th, making my ovulation on or around June 12th-13th. So, we made the attempt a few times during that time frame. Anyway, I have been having a couple of symptoms such as CRAZY hunger pains with no appet_te, exhaustion, gas and heartburn and I had some spotting one time (implantation bleeding,maybe). Anyway, I know that it is WAY too soon to even know by way of pregnancy test. But I am so anxious I was wondering if anyone had any symptoms so early. Thanks for your input and keep your fingers crossed!!

j. - June 19

it's kind of hard to tell considering you just went off the pill. i've read so many threads/posts on this site that explain your cycle being out of wack for the first few months after the pill. but i've also read plenty of posts where one easily got pg as soon stopping the pill or even missing one. sorry that wasn't much help, but hey, i tried. good luck.

Mommywannabe - June 19

Thanks, I know this is going to be hard to answer until I start or miss AF!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?