Could It Be -pg119151547546

2 Replies
sunshinekisses - October 4

hi all i've got PCOS and have gone 9 months without my period. that being said, its not really available as one of the indicators of pregnancy. my fiance and i have been trying to concieve dispite my lack of obvious ovulation. we always have unprotected s_x in the hopes that i will get pregnant(this happened last summer but ended in misscarriage). the last few days i have had an unusual light cramping/pulling/stretching feeling in my lower abdomen(uterus region). i have also been experiencing dime sized amounts of milky white discharge when i urinate in the morning, during/after exercise, and sometimes randomly during the day. i'm not on any medication that could have caused these symptoms. the only other "symptom" i have is being sleepy (in bed by 10, up at 6 then need a 1.5-2hr nap) is there a chance the cramping and discharge i am experiencing is pregnancy?

jennifer_33106 - October 4

Cramping and discharge can be a sign of pregnancy but could also be impending menstration. I would definatly recommend seeing a doctor if you have not had a period in 9 months. That is not healthy at all. I know that one of the treatments for PCOS is metformin and clomid to get you Oing. I would call your doctor. GL!!

Elisabeth S - October 4

the PCOS insulite system cured my PCOS altogether, look into it! I think if you google pcos insulite it should pop up.....and it has no perscription meds which is really nice, it does take a few months to start working but I have regular periods, and I am overly fertile, I also am thin and can actually eat! I had better success with that than metformin....well actually metformin worked at first but then stopped working as well and I hate perscription meds. In the meantime, I hope you are pregnant now! those are some symptoms....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?