Could It Be Possible -pg115265135718

9 Replies
unknown1 - July 11

ok heres the story...i had unprotected s_x on the 8th of this month and i started the birth control pill on the 2nd...but I've been on the pill for about three months now...could it be possible that im pregnant or am i just paranoid?...

TOGIRL - July 11

I am not a expert on bcp's but i think that unless you actually missed pills the chance of you being pregnant is very slim

Rhonda - July 11

What makes you think you are pregnant?Have you missed any pills?Are you having symptoms?More info would help.

unknown1 - July 11

i've missed one pill by 5 minutes?..would that affect anything....no im not having symptoms...

Rhonda - July 11

No that would not affect anything.I dont beleive you are pregnant.

Emma2 - July 11

Nope , 5 minutes is not considered missing anything. Your chances with regular use of the pill is approx. 1% . So, I would yes youre being paranoid.

unknown1 - July 12

thank you so much everyone...This means a lot to me...you are so helpful!!!!...im feeling much better but i still am paranoid because thats the way i am...

AllEyesOnMe - July 12

Missing a pill by five minutes aint nothing to worry about.

akm - July 12

If you've been on the pills three months then you can have s_x anytime your please and your chances of getting pg are very slim. It's only the first cycle that you have to wait a week or so from when you start taking the pills. You're probably not pregnant.

unknown1 - July 14

im still thinking about it and even more now that my stomach hurts...my bf even asked his mom and she said that since i've been thinking about it soo much that i could be making myself sick

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?