Could She Be Pregnant -pg110915991918

9 Replies
Adam - February 23

My gf was due a week ago (on maybe Monday/Tuesday). We had s_x using the withdrawal method for the past week or so (including the Fri/Sat nights prior to the Monday/Tuesday). She still hasn't had her period (it's Wednesday now). We got a home pregnancy test and tried it yesterday and it turned out to be negative. The only thing I can think, if she is pregnant, is that it was the Fri/Sat night. But then, surely the home test would be accurate enough by now? Any help would be great.

Adam - February 23

bump

MandyD - February 23

Adam, usually a woman ovulates about 10-14 days before her period. So, if you had s_x that close to her time, I would think there is not much chance that she got pregnant. However, I'd wait another week and test again. If still negative, I'd say pretty sure she's not. Is she typically regular on her cycles?

maggie - February 23

Do you know if she has any pregnancy symptoms?

rachhh - February 23

if i got my period twice am i definately not pregnant

Adam - February 23

No pregnancy symptoms, nor are there any period symptoms. She's "regular" in that her cycle is 4 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks. Then it repeats. Doesn't make sense to me, but she's certain this time was two weeks. We just moved interstate so this might be a contributing factor to her weird cycle now but I don't know. =/

maggie - February 23

Well i dont know what to say, She dosent have any preg symptoms.... i would just say that her period might be late. But i would wait a few days to another week and take another pregnancy test. Good luck to the both of you, and its great that you care enough to come on a womans site and look up info for you and her!

MandyD - February 23

Rachhh - Some women get regular periods while they are pregnant, so that doesn't rule out pregnancy. If there are no other symptoms, you're probably not pregnant, but it doesn't hurt to test. Adam - I doubt your gf is pregnant, especially if she has no symptoms. Moving can cause unusual stress, and can delay periods. Any kind of stress can delay it...just wait...and if she doesn't get her period within a week or two, test just to be sure....but it doesn't sound (to me) like she is pregnant. Good luck!

Adam - February 23

I appreciate all the help guys. I hope it all works out =)

MandyD - February 23

No problem Adam...best of luck to you and your gf! BTW, just wanted to say that I'm proud there are men out there like you who are willing to take initiative when they are put in a situation like this. You are a stand up guy, and I know your gf is thankful & lucky to have you!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?