Could This Be Implantation -pg117132606356

7 Replies
mommycorso - February 12

Hello everyone. My husband and i are ttc. We had s_x during my ovulation period. My last day of ovulation was Feb 9. I'm now having light, uncomfortable cramps in my lower tummy..no spotting though. Could this be implantation? ( i hope)

krissy2006 - February 12

How do you know when you ovulated? There is only 1 day out of the month when you ovulate and that egg only lasts for 12 hours on average. The 5 days up to ovulation are the days responsible for the majority of pregnancies. If you ovulated on feb 9th it is WAAAAYYYYYYYY to early for implantation cramps... Implantation occurs at the VERY earliest 5-6 days past ovulation but more commonly between 7-10 days past ovulation and then sometimes as late as 11-12 days past ovulation. It would be a highly RARE case that this would be ovulation at 3 days past for you. If anything you are probably just having ovulation cramping. Many women experience ovulation cramping in the days that come before or the days that follow ovulation. Best of luck!!

krissy2006 - February 12

it would be highly rare that this would be **implantation** I meant - not ovulation

mommycorso - February 12

i know i was ovulating because ive been charting it.

krissy2006 - February 12

on fertilityfriend? doing basal body temps?

krissy2006 - February 12

or?

BrendaW - February 13

I say let's just hope that is what it is! But you never know especially that close to Ovulating. I think, and i am not 100%, but i heard that the uterus contracts to bring the sperm up into the tubes in like 15 minutes instead of the hours and hours it would take them on there own. I think it was on that one video from a couple months ago that was really interesting. Not sure if anyone else on here right now has seen it or not. It was VERY informational.

mommycorso - February 13

fertilityfriend. I hope im pregnant though but you're probably right its too soon! How soon can i test? My period is due 23 of Feb.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion