Could This Be Pregnancy -pg110979244818

0 Replies
Sam - March 2

I guess my main confussion is this: After my partner and I had s_x, I had my period. I thought at first I couldn't because it was normal in the heavness of it but it on the third day it started to stop (when it changes colors). A normal period for my body is it starts to stop on the 5th day. This period started to stop early and the cramps were a walk in the park. I do have a family history, my mom and grandmother had their periods during pregnancy. My other concern is last week I took a cheap pregnancy test and it came out negative. I have been showing lots of signs of pregnancy since then.. I have a poodge that already is started to show right around my belly button (normaly I am flat and I can notice this poodge in my work close)tiredness, for a while some morning sickness, major bloating! (I have people look at me thinking I am 4 months pregnant), gas, I have notice some change in my br___t (fuller, weird pains during the day, the colored area is a bit broder and it seems like it (colored area) sticks out more), I have to pee even when I haven't drank anything, hungry all the time (more than normal, food is all I think about), and notice increase in cravings for water. I have alot of the signs, I should be at 5 weeks right now. I guess I am asking if anyone has had their period and have a test come up negative and find out they are pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?