Cramping During Implantation-pg112501667118

4 Replies
Deanne - August 25

I am 12dpo and my af is supposed to come on the 28th. Today (all day) I had cramping around my lower abdomen but no it has completely stopped. Could this be implantation? I have been experiencing tender nipples and have prominent veins around my br___ts since about 5dpo. Ive also been feeling nauseous.

tayla - August 25

Im in the exact situation as you. Also 12dpo, af supposed to come on the 28th..and Im having all those symptoms...weird! We just have to carry on playing the waiting game it seems. Let me know if af shows up.

Gigi - August 25

Hi Deanne and Tayla! I have af-like cramps all day long almost, since yesterday also! I'm about 8 to 10 dpo, I didn't get a opk so I'm not for sure which day it was, but my AF is due 8/31, and I have had the hot-feeling cramping plus lower back pain which seems to fan out into my b___t - have either of you got that?

tayla - August 25

I just had the cramping all day today from about 10am till about 4pm. Then it just stopped completely. No back ache so far...it would be hard for me to tell anyway b/c I sit all day at work. I always have back ache (haha)

helping - August 26

yes you can have cramping during implantation. its offten hard 2 distenguish whether or not af is on her way. as long as you dnt have sever cramping your fine. yes more noticeable veins and sore nipples are offten signs of pregnancy. you usual dont start feeling naesuas till ur period is due or late.backachs are usualy signs of af.. if u experience spotting or brownish cm when wipeing a few days before or day of or day after af is due is usual implantation bleeding. its often hard to know if its your af or not. hope any of this helpes good luck truck loads of ~*~baby dust~*~

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?