CRAMPS -pg120839930052

2 Replies
hopingstill - April 16

I have had cramps for a week now. They started 3 1/2 days before any bleeding, and now ive had bleeding for a few days, and still cramping. Anyone else experience this? I normally only have them a day or so before the start of a period. Is this associated with pregnancy at all?

krissy2006 - April 17

As far as my experience goes, my period cramps, ovulation cramps and pregnancy cramps all have very distinct sensations. Period cramps are low and can radiate to your back... they are more of a dull ache or even an intense ache. Ovulation cramps are usually twinges or quick stabbing pains on one side or the other and pregnancy cramps feel more like side cramps after drinking water and sprinting... Again this is just my experience but if you are bleeding and cramping it is probably your period. If it isn't I would suggest maybe you are having a chemical PG or a blighten ovum which unfortunately would end in a m/c which may cause extra cramping and longer bleeding. I'm not trying to scare you. These things happen and are completely normal. Then again it is possible you are pregnant! Take a test if you are truly concerned otherwise I would chalk it up to being your period. GL!

hopingstill - April 17

Thanks for the input! Well the bleeding has been done since yesterday, and all day today i've still had mild cramping.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?