Cramps And Period-pg112223491218

18 Replies
hoping for a baby - July 24

hi ladies! i was wondering if any of you experianced light bleeding for about 4 days (shorter than my usual periods) stopped for about 2 days, and then spotted for a couple of more days, and then stopped bleeding all together and found out you were in fact pregnant? i also have been having period-like cramps when i wake up in the morning, and keep feeling like i started bleeding again...is this normal? i hope to hear your responses. and thank you in advance for your thoughts :). good luck to us all ttc!

does anyone have any similar experiance to this? thanks again! i am really desperate for a response...i dont want to get myself all excited about nothing, and go to the store to buy a test, unless i can see if anyone had anything simalar to this situation. thanks again! i hope you all are doing well!

hoping for a baby again - July 24

PLEASE...anyone...i am desperate for any thoughts on this situation. i am really seeking some advice from you ladies who know what i am going through, some of you having prior miscarriages (like me) and who are trying so hard to concieve (like me). i know that a test is the only TRUE way to tell...but chatting with you ladies also provides some help with this situation also...so PLEASE...this is my cry for help...so anything would be greatly appreciated! thank you again!

kari - July 24

Hello! I am also ttc and am going through the same thing...all of this started a week and a half early....I just spot brown and some red....sometimes a little more than spotting where I think I have started and then it just stops. This has been going on for 4 days as well. I have not cramped at all so far. I too don't want to get excited and get my hopes up. I have not had other symptoms except a slight backache on my right side today and sometimes I feel queasy but nothing else that would set a lightbulb off telling me I am for sure pregnant. I took a test yesterday morning and it was negative. I am honestly not sure what this is. I was pregnant last month and lost it but it was just like a period because it was soo early....but it was red, heavy and very painful...this month well just brown with a little red but today no red at all just brown.

thank you kari...finally a response! i am wanting to take a test so bad! but like you, i dont have anything that jumps out at me saying that i could in fact be pregnant! i did take a test the day before i got what i thought was my period, but i kind of thought that it was positive (it was so faint...and didnt show up until about 5 mins instead of 3), but it has been happening to me a lot lately...anyways that is a differant story lol. i just REALLY want to know one way or the other, because last months period was really abnormal for me as well...so i dont know what could possibly be going on. good luck to you, and thank you for your answer! take care...i hope that you give me an update on what you find out! i will do the same!

kari - July 24

I check in here just about every day so I'll let you know. Last month I had a strange period...10 days late and cramps like I have never felt before and then on the 20th of this month I spotted once then nothing the next day then on the 22nd, 23rd and today spotting mostly all brown. It seems to have stopped...I am not due for af until the end of this coming week. I hope this is pregnancy and not just a fluke period LOL

hoping for a baby - July 25

i think that your slight bleeding sounds promising...i dont know too much about implantation bleeding...but your "period" sounds similar to IB...i am keeping my fingers crossed...i hope that you get your BFP!!! i will keep you posted as well!

kari - July 25

Well it is back to red again but not dark and it is mixed in with CM and all gooey, but not even enough to get on my liner? wierd I know.

i know...i am really thinking about calling my doctor...but i hate to do that...because i know that i will get disappointed that i wont be able to be seen until about a month from now...but who knows. i am really stressing out about all of this. my period when late has always been heavy, not light, and now i have had 2 months of extreamly light bleeding...so who knows! keep you updated...when are you going to test again? i almost want to get it over with to just 'rule' out the whole pregnancy thing...but i am also nervous to do that as well! i really dont think that i am...but i am also going through infertility testing...so if i am pregnant, that will inhibit me from doing the tests that i am suppose to be doing...again, now that i am rambling...i will keep you posted!

kari - July 25

I think I am going to test again this weekend if the full b__wn af has not shown her ugliness yet. I hope she won't...and she'll be kicked to the curb for 9 months! I just don't understand what is going on....first mostly brown, and now it is bright red and like the consistency of egg white CM mixed in....this is confusing.

hi kari! yes this is super confusing! i feel like i am going out of my mind...but i do know my body...and this is highly unusual for me...i broke down and bought a couple of tests...not sure when i am going to take them...but i will let you know what i find out! take care for now...and good luck with your test also!

kari - July 25

Ok...I'll probably test Saturday morning....give this stuff some time to get straightened out and If I am not pregnant then I'll prob start by then, but if I am then it should show up by then....I'll keep you posted too! Good luck to you too!!!! Oho and my stuff stopped again...now it is white discharge?? whew I am lost

hoping for a baby - July 26

hi kari...your situation is confusing! i am really waiting to test, until next week sometime...if i can wait lol. i hope you have a positive test result! talk to you soon!

kari - July 26

I had some brown spotting today but now it is completely gone and it is just egg white discharge?? really stringy and clear.....wierd....

kari - July 26

Oho and I think I'll wait until I miss my period coming up...I should start at the end of this month or around the first....and if nothing happens I'll test. Do you think Saturday would be too early? AND is it possible to have 2 periods in a month...one regular and then one brown bleeding that is very light? The reason why is because this brown stuff has lasted 4 days...so is that considered a period or something you think?

hoping for a baby - July 26

i wish i had an answer for you! i am so confused as well...i am trying to see if i can get into the obgyn to ask them why my periods the last two months have been so weird. maybe you could make an appointment as well, and express your concerns to them. i dont think that having 2 periods in one month is too normal...but again, i am not a doctor, so i just would think checking with your doc would be in your best interest...is that something that you have already thought of? i think that saturday could possibly be too early...but again, some women get a positive test the day before they miss a period, so it is hard to tell...i would just suggest that if you test on saturday and it is still negative, then wait and test again the following week, and the week after that and so on, either until you get a period, or positive test...and if it is still coming up negative, then i would for sure consult your obgyn. i hope that all of this rambling has helped you some...take care, i will chat with you soon!

kari - July 26

Yeah I have an appt but the quickest they could get me in was August 15th so if I get a negative then I'll wait until then to figure out what is going on..I'll post Saturday for sure and let you know what's up....I'll reply to this thread.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?