Cud I Be Pregnant -pg113222323718

29 Replies
danielle - November 17

is it true tht u get cravings if ur pregnant?i had unprotected s_x a week ago and ive been sick and im eating like a pig.cud i b pregnant?

heather - November 17

meeeeee too!!! and im wondering the same thing..

danielle - November 22

i had my peroid on the 6th of nov and then i started spotting on friday the 18th wat does tht mean cud i b pregnant?

could - November 22

I don't know...cud you?

hmm... - November 22

well, it means you have some spotting around ovulation. you probably are pregnant. Happy 9 months!

danielle - November 22

ive done 2 tests but they hve came up neg but i hve been really tired,sore stomach,runing 2 toilet,sore heads and being sick its doin my head in wat do u guys think?

heather - November 22

what do you mean by sore heads?

danielle - November 22

i hve been geting bad headaches tht lst most of the day.why?

danielle - November 22

i hve been geting bad headaches tht lst most of the day.

me - November 22

you cud be pergnent

danielle - November 22

people hve ben sayin its to early & tht im not preg.the test hve came up neg so mayb its true i dnt no wat 2 do.shud i go to the doctors & get him to test me.wat ya think?

km - November 22

i think ya shud go to da docta an see wht up

danielle - November 22

all this is doin ma head in i wish the test wud jst c_m up pos the way im goin with al do symptoms my sis went like tht 2 but she didnt test pos until she was 1 & half months mayb the same is happening to me.

mh - November 22

dang, tat gotta be agervatin'.i sure do hope ya get a anser cuz it doin ya head in.

huh? - November 22

I'm sorry I don't understand the language you are using. What language is this?

Trina - November 22

I feel like I'm going to puke. Could this be a symptom? No, it's the coffee I had on an empty stomach this am and reading uneducated posts. Please ladies..... don't procreate until you have completed your education. I hope to a higher power you (danielle) don't communicate this way in the real world; if you do, it's sad to envision the future of America.

Danielle - November 22

Trina-ya cud be pergnant. Coffee make me sick too and me heads hurtin.good luck to ya

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?