Curious-pg109925029989

3 Replies
Curious - October 31

Ok, I haven't had a period since the middle of July. I had protected (condom) s_x on August 11, we were very careful. I took two home pregnancy tests. One the first week of Sept., another the second week. Then I went to Planned Parenthood on Sept. 27 and got another pregnancy test. All three tests were negative. It is now October 31, and I still have not had a period... what's the deal?

Renee - October 31

There are lots of other things that can cause a missed period- stress, exercise, being underweight, etc. If a blood test came back negative a month and a half after you had s_x, then I'd say you're probably not pregnant. I would definitely call Planned Parenthood again and tell them what's going on. You should get one more test just to rule pregnancy out, then have them try to find out what's really causing the problem.

Lily - November 1

maybe you're not ovulating properly? After i first read 'taking charge of your fertility' by toni Weschler, i realised that 10 years ago i was having cycles where i didnt ovulate.

joe - November 1

is it more or less likely for a girl to get pregnent on her first time if the guy nuts some in her?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?