Curious-pg110564936775

5 Replies
kim - January 13

I am reading all of these post, there are a lot of women who have taken a test and got negatives. Just wondering how many of you turned out to be pregnant. I didn't realize that pregnancy test could be wrong so often. I have a lot of symptoms and neg. test. When do most people get a positive?

Lucky 1 - January 13

I got a faint positive about 27 days after my December period and 1 week before AF was due ( My cycle is every 35 days). I am now 6 weeks pregnant.

kris - January 13

Lucky1 when did you ovulate in Dec. if you dont mind. This is my second month trying.

kim - January 13

Thank You, Lucky 1. My last period was kind of weird. Light bleeding for 2 days that was Dec. 18th. The one before that was normal Nov 13th. But I tested a week ago and it was negative. I have sore b___st, waves of nausea and a little more tired then usual. The main concern I have is I am urinating every 30 to 45 min. If I am not pregnant I must have a UTI.

Lucky1 - January 13

I ovulated around the 20th or the 21st, so I actually tested 9 Days Past Ovulation(DPO)

Lucky1 - January 13

I hope you were doing some baby making for the first two week of this month (Just to be sure) , and especially last week. Personally I think you should still be trying. From Nov 13th to Dec 18th is 35 days (my cyles were the same length). I thought that I was Preg because my b___st got sore too early for AF, and it is possible you are already pregnant, but no one knows your body like you, I think you should test around the 19th. Use your first morning urine, most people say it doesn't matter but if your testing early(Before AF is Due) you should make sure your HCG levels are as high as possible. Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?