Curious Pg1259490060

1 Replies
Happy88 - November 29

My boyfriend & I were playing around one day exactly 3 weeks ago and he got some semen on my lower regions. Since then I have had really constant pulling in my lower stomach, something I have never experienced before. I took a test about 3 nights ago which came back negative. I have been feeling a little but sick but not too much, very very tired though. I just want to know if there is anyone else out there who has had the same symptoms? The pulling or cramping stopped a few days ago, since then I've had the odd 'tug' but nothing too much. The feeling is similiar to period pain but milder and more uncomfortable. Feels like someone is pulling on my ovaries :-S. I have also been a lot more hungrier then usual and WAY more moody. My period isn't due for another week or so, but I tell you the pain I felt the other day felt as though my period would arrive that night ... it never showed :| This evening I had a pulling sensation down from my bellybutton which prompted me to write on here. I have also had constipation and gas (sorry for TMI) but I am trying to put the pieces together to see if there is a possibility of being pregnant. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading :)

Grandpa Viv - November 29

Period not due for another week, s_x 3 weeks ago must have been during your last period - was it lighter than usual? Tired, emotional, upset gut, appet_te changes, a bit nauseous, weird cramps are all good early signs. How about more frequent peeing and lotion discharge? Your time line does not fit - signs of pregnancy do not start until a week after after the s_x incident at the earliest. If you are pregnant it could be from something that happened around Oct 25th, in which case a test any morning now would tell the story. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?