Diarrhea -pg112618896318

3 Replies
Cassii - September 8

Ive had unprotected s_x last weekend and the weekend before that the whole entire weekend. we've had s_x over 7-8 times. Hes c_med in me everytime. and since then ive been haveing diarrhea (sry i kno :gross:) lol constantly. i havent ate much so i dont know what its coming from. a few days ago i peed like 6 times in one day. and they were like every 30- min to an hour. I can smell Like EVERYTHING. and thats about all thats changed. Its too early to take a test. But i was Just wonderng if any of those are early signs?

faith - September 8

from what i've read and form what other women on this site say,yes those are all early signs.i would test after you've missed a period to give your hormone levels a chance to build up.

Grandpa Viv - September 8

Well spermed, peeing more, gut function changes and smell changes are good early signs. How about tired and an unusual discharge? Good luck!

Mary - September 8

Way too early to get symptoms... and EVERYONE has a symptom or two, pregnant or not. Anything can be a early sign., and Diarrhea is a common event for anyone. Best thing to do is just go about your normal day and not obsess. If you have unprotected s_x you are sure to get pregnant eventually!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?