Did I Miscarry-pg110109576074

5 Replies
sammy - November 21

Ive had cramps with bleeding like a normal period except now i am wonmdering if i had a miscarraige because there was blood clots its not unusual is it just shedding of the uterus or is it miscarraige. I took a pregnancy test it was neg. But i feel pregnant .please help

Veronica - November 23

hello im not sure but iv had that hapen to me. when i first became s_xually active. one question i got is a few months ago i had s_x and then i was 3 weeks late but after the first week i got a new bf. i somehow have the ability to control the length of my period if i will it strong enough i donnt know how but i can, ive always been able to. and as i was worried i kinda willed that if i was preg and it was my first bf's that i misscarry if it was the 2nd bf could i keep it. then i got my period so did i miscarry or was it just my period? any one know... the bleeding was reallllllly heavy hevier than ive ever had before or since, and it was all lumpy

H - November 23

I sometimes get blood clots during a heavier period. If you're still worried about it, contact a doctor so they can run a more sensitive test and see if you were pg.

MK - November 29

Hey. I have the same question. I bleed like a period but had this huge, well it seemed huge to me, egg like thing. It was clear yellowish. It really freaked me out. Can anyone explain???

vonda - November 29

micarriages can be painful physically and mentally. i have had three, i pa__sed a blood clot about the size of a tangerine, there was no yellow it was all blood. you need to go to the doctor because you can still be pregnant, i had a period with one of my pregnancies.

o - December 1

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?