Did I Miscarry -pg111422092818

4 Replies
scared - April 22

I had brown spotting 8 dpo. Then 12 days later I had pink/bright red spotting somewhat heavy at times for three days. No cramps at all with this but tons of cramping with brown spotting. All tests negative. Has been 3 weeks since bleeding and still not showing. Could I have implanted and then lost it without cramps? Which one was the implantation, the brown spotting or pink/red period a week later. Why am I still getting a negative. I swear to it my body is different.

scared - April 22

Sorry I meant pink/red period almost two weeks after brown spotting not one. Please help me.

scared - April 22

Hello????

scared - April 22

Is my question so stupid? Is that why no one is answering. I am beyond upset here. Please help me.

Erin - April 22

It is possible you miscarried if the spotting was implantation bleeding. I have been experiencing spotting for 5 days now and wonder if that's what it is. However I have had cycles where I spotted halfway through for no reason. Everybody is different. To ease your mind I would wait a week and test again, or see your dr. to see what's going on. However, from what I've seen people post here when someone miscarriages they usually experience cramps too. Sorry I'm not much help. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?