Did I Ovulate -pg120217547329

6 Replies
brads wifey - February 4

haha that is the question! Well my LMP was 1/13 .... I am on CD 23 and I'm not sure if I o'd .. I definitely had ewcm on cd 11 and have been cramping since cd 15. They aren't bad like af cramps but they are definitely there. My crosshairs still haven't appeared on my chart but this is my first month charting so I'm not really sure what to look for. Would anyone mind looking at my chart who is more experienced at it and let me know what you think? fertilityfriend.com/home/bradswifey ... thanks a bunch :)

hope-31 - February 4

its me again,sorry to be a pain in the a__s but what is url to do the addressthingy? and how do i find yours?where do i put ypur info and what exactly do i type?apparenrly im computer handicap.

Naomi98 - February 4

Hi brads wifey, a__suming you're taking accurate temps, it doesn't look like you've o'd (so far) this cycle. At least I don't see any clear biphasic pattern. I mean there's a dip at cd9 and then a rise but it's not sustained and besides cd9 isn't a likely o day. Do you have long or irregular cycles or a history of anovulatory cycles?

brads wifey - February 4

Hope - the other girls answered on the other thread. I hope that helps .. they said it better than I would. I didn't mean to be confusing .. fertility friend is tough to figure out. I just started using it too. Naomi- I'm thinking I didn't O either but I wanted to get some other opinions since I'm not used to it yet. This was my first month. Well I got off b/c in July and had 3 normal periods then after that I started getting them every other month. I don't know why becuase when I got on them, my periods were very regular. I'm going to the Dr. Thursday to get my thyroid checked out. Thanks for your help!

hope-31 - February 4

hi bradswifey,what is url?i have a slightly enlarged thyroid but my bloodwork is normal so i guess that wont effect fertility i think

brads wifey - February 5

Hope- a URL is the address. well my temp went up to 97.5 today .. who knows what's goin on

brads wifey - February 5

bump!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?