DISCHARGE-pg110748427318

8 Replies
Kaylie - February 3

I'm 11dpo and since being 7dpo I had a creamy white discharge, which I believed to be a good sign when ttc, is this correct? I'm not sure if the discharge is normal when you're around a week past ovulation, or not, and if it would last for 4 days, does anyone know what's usual and what isn't? Also, the discharge has now stopped today, so I'm wondering how normal this would be if I were indeed pregnant. Thank you x

Andi - February 3

I am having the same thing happen, I have never had discharge before. I don't know if I am pregnant or not, I haven't missed a period yet, but a friend of mine who has a 15 month old daughter said that she had a milky white discharge the entire time she was pregnant. Best of Luck!

Kaylie - February 3

Hi Andi, how far past ovulation are you? I'm due for af on the 8th - hopefully she'll skip her visit! I'm also hoping the discharge is a good sign, although I haven't had any today, just clear and runny (sorry too much info!) so maybe it's more to do with it being 6 days before my period, idk! What other symptoms are you having?

Andi - February 3

My last period was on Jan. 8- I am not too up to date with how to figure ovulation. But I have cramping in my stomach, I feel bloated, I feel very tired all the time-I feel the need to sleep in-when usually I am up and ready to go by about 7am. My nipples have been sore, my back hurts. My period should come on Feb. 5, but not too sure. My friend with the daughter says that if I am pregnant, she and her husband will try again for another little one. I would love to be pregnant with a friend.

anon - February 3

can pregnancy discharge be creamy, almost pastey?? I have been having discharge that has been building up around the opening of my v____a??

Kaylie - February 3

Aw, that would be adorable! I'd love to be pregnant with a friend too, you can share all of your symptoms and sleepless nights together lol. My signs are pretty much the same, more noticable with my b___bs, there's alot going on with them at the moment! I'm happy to be getting all of the signs, but they hurt like all hell! If you're on a 28 day cycle, ovulation occurs 14 days after your period. If you're on a longer cycle, count 14 days before your af is due.

Kaylie - February 3

I've been led to believe that's what pregnancy discharge is like, although I'm not too sure. That's exactly what I'd been having for 4 days up until today, so hopefully it's a good sign! Good luck x

Liz - February 4

To anon: I'm wondering the same thing. I got this pastey soild white discharge too!!! But only for a few days I believe, anyway I think I got pregnant (if I am) around the first of January. It was about two weeks ago from today that I noticed the white discharge. So you think you may be preg too huh? If so, how far along?

lil han - February 4

hi kaylie, im 5 weeks gone, and i have a lot of discharge! I feel c_min out most of the day and i have to run to the loo every 5 mins to check its not blood lol! If its off colour, smells or very thick like cottage cheese get it checked, ova wise don't worry!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?