DISCHARGE-pg111046187618

6 Replies
keli - March 10

Hi I was wondering is it normal to have wet clear discharge before your period. It's like I cant remeber any previous periods. I quess when your not looking out for it you just to pay attention

carol - March 10

I am wondering the same thing. The couple of days I have felt "wet" and had the same as you. My AF is due on Sunday. No other symptoms of pg here ...so maybe this is correct?

keli - March 10

I think that happen before my af ca'nt remember. I don't have any real symptoms except my lower back aches and that is probably my period on its way.

carol - March 10

I think you are right. Not something that I normally think about, but if I dig way back I would agree with you....probably(sadly) just normal AF. How long have you been TTC?

keli - March 10

I am not really trying I have been with the same guy for 9 years since high school. He wants a baby, and I not sure yet. I have a strong opinion that we should get married first.

carol - March 10

I would absolutely agree...My sister was dating a guy for a long time (6years) finally broke up about 2 years ago and she has never been happier. He would never commit - He figured why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. I don't care what people say, in most situations marriage is a much stronger commitment - especially when you have a baby . They can't just walk away. Not getting married is like always leaving your self in out, just in case. I would definitely get married first. If he wants a baby, then he needs to marry you.

Pattie - March 10

It is normal to start to have discharge before AF. Its dead cells and stuff that start to sluff off before bleeding starts. It also may cause slight burning urination because it can iritate.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?