Discharge-pg112465272618

10 Replies
deanne - August 21

I think I might be 3 weeks pregnant but I am not having any va___al discharge what so ever. Completely dry. What does this mean? Im not pregnant?

Chas - August 21

Why do you think you might be pregnant? Have you missed a period ?

deanne - August 21

because my nipples are tender, I have prominent veins around my b___sts and on my nipples. I tired all the time, go to the toliet to pee every two hrs or so. My cervix is also high, soft and closed. My period is supposed to come on the 28th so its way too early to test yet.

Amy - August 21

I don't think you can be three weeks pregnant if you haven't missed your period yet. You ovulate about 14-16 days before your period and if you conceive it is still another 7-10 days until implantation (that is when you would be considered pregnant) and at that time you may start to have symptoms. If you are still a week away from your period you probably wouldn't even have had implantation. Everyone is different though so I don' t want to tell you that you aren't pregnant, but it is doubtful that you would be three weeks yet. Hope this is helpful.

deanne - August 21

I meant Im three weeks pregnant, if youre counting from the first day of my last period

Amy - August 21

I guess I'm a little confused Deanne, sorry if I'm not answering your question. You said you are three weeks pregnant from the first day of your last period. You can only be pregnant from the time you conceive and the fertilized egg implants, which isn't ver far before you period. Hopefully I'm not frustrating or confusing you.

deanne - August 21

no you have helped me. I guess Im the confused one. I do realize youre not pregnant until the egg is fertilized but doctors tell you that youre 3 weeks pregnant even when youre only a week pregnant from fertilization. So, technically if I was pregnant Id only be a week pregnant. I got my period on the 28th of July. I believe the day I conceived was the 12th of Aug. About 2-3 days after that day I noticed symtoms. My b___bs have increased in size a little (I dont have very big b___bs so both myself and my b/f has noticed this change), day by day the veins on my b___sts and nipples have become more prominent. Lately Ive noticed I pee alot. I even wake up several times in the middle of the night having to pee. If Im not pregnant what is going on with me??

deanne - August 21

amy - are you pregnant?..if so how far along?

D - August 21

Amy - pregnancy "timeframe" starts from the cycle day #1, the first day of bleeding. If someone says they're 3 weeks pregnant, they're 1 week after ovulation. Deanne is correct. If you're confused, chat with your doctor...they start the weeks from the first day of your cycle because it's virtually impossible to know the exact moment of conception. Technically, she's only been pregnant 1 week, but it's actually week 3 of 40. I know, it's confusing.

Amy - August 21

D-Thanks for clearing that up. I guess when I think of being 3 weeks pregnant I think of implantation happening three weeks ago. Deanne-no I'm not pregnant. I am on my 2nd month of ttc. You sure sound like you have pregnancy symptoms. When are you going to test?? I'll be anxious to hear. Good luck to you. Sorry for confusing you even more :)

deanne - August 21

Im going to test on wed (but I think thats even too early) and then on the 28th...either my period comes or I test again. Thanks for the advice and comments...Ill get back on the 24th with a aye or nay....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?