Discharge -pg113951467718

8 Replies
cloverspot - February 9

Instead if IB has anyone experienced a creamy discharge? Sorry a little too much info. ;) Just curious if this could be a Sign! Thanks...

lauren h - February 9

I have been having a lot of lotiony cm, is that what you are talking about?

j. - February 9

How many dpo are you cloverspot? And what day in your cycle have you noticed the creamy discharge? I've noticed the creamy discharge since about 3dpo and I'm at 6dpo today. Since this morning though, I've noticed the lotion cm has subsided, but I did wake up to a horrible pain in my lower abdomen.

cloverspot - February 9

I have had the abdomen pains and some other symptoms but didn't want to get my hopes up. Yes it is kind of a lotiony cm. My period is somewhat irregular so I always figure out when I'm supposed to get my period and add about a week onto that. And usually I get it sometime within the week. Yesterday was the first day I was supposed to get it. It's still early so I don't know if I should just wait a few more days and then take a preg. test or just do it. My husband and I want to be pregnant so badly! :) I guess I'm just hoping this is another symptom that makes us actually pregnant.

LN030905 - February 9

Good luck Clover! Im pulling for you! What kind of test do you use?

cloverspot - February 9

I've tried the c___ppy off brands brfore and I've also tried EPT. So once we decide when we're going to test, we'll probably get EPT again.

LN030905 - February 9

Ive always heard that you can test the first day of your missed period...sure youve heard that too. I dont blame you for wanting to wait, the suspense will kill ya, but that neg isnt much better! Let us know how it goes when you test! IM excited for u!

cloverspot - February 9

Thanks LN. Has anyone else had something similar to this and found out that they were Preg?

Equuss - February 10

Hope ya don't mind me jumpin in) :) ..... I had the lotiony white discharge when I was pg.........Baby Dust

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?