Discharge -pg115100527018

24 Replies
Tonibug - June 22

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me what type of discharge you should have about 8 days before your expected period. I have heard that after you ovulate you shouldnt have any discharge at all. Can someone explain....Thanks!

j. - June 22

tonibug....here's something i found on conceivingconcepts.com: During a typical 28 day cycle, the consistency of cervical mucus should be as follows: Days 1-5 Menses Days 6-9 Dry, or little to no mucus Days 10-12 Sticky, thick mucus, becoming less thick and whiter. Days 13-15 Egg-white mucus ò thin, elastic, slippery and clear. Indicates most fertile time. Days 16-21 Sticky, thick mucus Days 22-29 Dry mucus HOPE THAT HELPED A BIT!

Tonibug - June 22

Thanks J it does help.....so if my period is due in 8 days I should have no discharge right now? I am curious cause I hope I got pregnant this month and right now I have quite a bit of discharge, do u think it is a sign of pregnancy?

j. - June 22

i've heard a lot about cm playing a big factor in pg. some have said watery or lotiony type was what they've noticed. what's your discharge all about?

Rhonda - June 22

I think it should be dry or sticky.

Tonibug - June 22

well this morning I woke up and I felt soaked...I know TMI, and today during the day its been lotion like. I have also had lower back ache, heartburn which I never have, sore b___bs around the edge if I push them in and some very mild cramping on an occasion. Another thing that was really weird was I got some pancakes this morning from McDonalds and as soon as I opened the box I gagged. Thats weird isnt it.

jerseytexan219 - June 22

my AF is 3 days late and i've noticed a goldish, sticky kinda discharge. no implantation bleeding though. anyone have any ideas? sorry i couldn't answer your question tonibug.

JessicaC - June 22

Now I feel weird becasue I don't think there has ever been a time where I didn't have any discharge! Right after I o'd I had watery discharge and the last few days have been more lotion-y and scant. Anyway, good luck! Oh, and jersey, I read that implantation bleeding doesn't happen a lot. I have no clue what the goldish stuff means though.

Rhonda - June 22

Tonibug,sure sounds like pg symptoms to me.Every bit of it,let us know when you test.

Lin - June 22

I always have lots of thick, white discharge between ovulation and af.

jerseytexan219 - June 22

ok maybe goldish wasn't the right word i was looking for to describe it. it's like a light yellowish. i always have the feeling that AF is coming but when i check there's either nothing or very little cm (as described). tonibug i have the same sore bbs on the outside. it's such a different feeling that normal sore bbs during AF. hopefully we can get some answers soon!

JessicaC - June 22

Jersey, I've had that before (the cm), but I don't know what it means! To be honest, I've never paid so much attention to my cm in all my life. I feel bad because my b___bs aren't sore at all! They feel a little bigger (tight in bras), but no soreness and the tender nipples went away. It kind of makes me feel bad. But I have been getting some "pinches" in my abdomen at a couple different times during the day. Usually they are pretty faint but today I had some that were pretty strong, but they only lasted for a little bit. They change sides... Does this happen to other people? I feel like maybe I'm just being paranoid and noticing things that I normally overlook. Well, good luck to all.

wifey711 - June 22

jerseytexan219 I have the same yellowish discharge .. im 8dpo and waiting ... I have white sometimes but also the yellowish i dont know why .. Do you think it means anything .?

jerseytexan219 - June 23

jessicac i know what you mean! i've had this weird almost tight feeling in my abdomen for the past few days. it only lasts for a few minutes but it comes and goes all day long. i'm trying to wait until this weekend to test again. i got bfn a couple days ago. wife711...i have no idea what it means. but it's driving me crazy! hopefully i'll find out soon.

JessicaC - June 23

You should definitely test since you're 3 days late! Let us know!

Tonibug - June 23

I hope your right Rhonda! Im getting anxious I want to test but Im gonna wait.

jerseytexan219 - June 23

for sure i'll definitely let you know. see..this morning i was feeling kinda nauseous and my fiance wanted me to test but i think i'll just wait till tomorow morning. i always want to put off testing because i want to see if i'll feel worse as the days go on (or if AF is just unusually late). jessica let me know how you're going along! good luck to everyone!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?