Dizzy-pg110246466452

6 Replies
A.V - December 7

Do you get really dizzy when pregnant?

Char - December 7

Hi A.V., while I don't know the answer to your question, I am wondering the same thing. I have some other symptoms, but I have been really lightheaded and dizzy. Maybe someone will offer some info. Nice to see someone else in the same boat.

A.V. - December 7

Thanks Char, I too have other symptoms I'm very ga__sy, and I feel my b___bs kinda heavy and tingly

A.V. - December 7

Granda Viv does it mean that I could possibly be pregnant? I am 10 dpo and I have also been feeling slight cramps in my lower abdomen, my b___bs feel heavy and tingly, When do you think I could test? Because if this is not the month for me then I am going to wait untill next year so I would need to start my BC soon

Jewel - December 8

Hey A.V. I am dizzy too all he time,and it always happens when i get pregnant,Took hpt today with first morning urine,period 2 days late.and sure enough i got 2 lines one was lighter but definetely visible.Not sure if i am excited or not this is # 6 and my last is only 8 monthes.Thanks to all for the help

Grandpa Viv - December 8

A.V., I always suggest waiting to make sure you have got by your first period before starting to test. Congratulations to you, Jewel, just don't make everyone jealous of your fecundity.

A.V. - December 8

Thanks for your imput, I am expecting af on the 14 so I guess I'll know next week! I hardly wait to test, I just want to know! Jewel Congratulations! I believe that every child is a blessing from god and you may not think it's the best time but we all adjust.What were your symptoms?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?