Do U Think I Am Pregnant -pg114162173518

3 Replies
bellz84 - March 6

im really confused.my periods are 1 week late my last period was end of jan 06 we use condoms but before he is about to ejaculate. i ve had bad headaches all week everyday,my gums have been bleeding alot,and i also have increased bladder movements also ive been having weird dreams and smells have been getting to me.I can smell things really strongly.and to top it off ive been getting really sharp pains in my ovaries like bad cramps.everyday i think im going to get my periods and i don't.I stopped the pill for over 4 months now and my periods are usually 2-3 days late not 1 week.and all these symptons i dont usually have.before my periods i get 1 headache the night before then cramps just as my periods come.ive also been over eatingn emotional and today have alot of discharge.i dont know if im pregnant or my periods are just late because in im stressed out.im 2 scared to do a test my fiance' is stressing to because his family strongly belive in marriage then kids.im stressed and need some advice.im going crazy

Kajun - March 6

It sounds like you're pregnant to me! Unless you've read into the symptoms too much and hoping? Anyway an early pregnancy test should work for you now. I would suggest buying a packet that has 2 or 3 tests and if it comes back negative then try in another week or so. Good luck. I'm sure your fiance's family will get over it and be excited for you, so many people do it theses days.

bellz84 - March 6

thanx for your reply.ive written down all my symptoms then checked the website on symptoms and everything i have was on the site.i have been preg before but years ago and pregnancy tests did not work they kept saying negative when i was.but i will take your advice n but the packet, im just scared my fiance' and i are arguing already i told him to real but he wont.i dont know iim confused.. thanx 4 ur caring

Kajun - March 6

Hi Bellz - take it easy and just worry about yourself for the moment. Hopefully your result will be what you want it to be. I have a Mirena IUD inserted and have 3 young children and am having some pregnancy symptoms so I am extremely worried about whether I am or not. Not too sure if I am just worrying too much, I haven't missed a period, but they haven't been that regular eithr??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?