Do You Think I M Pregnant -pg119421784728

2 Replies
Raven8693 - November 4

So The passed 3 maybe 4 weeks at most I have been overly emotional, my br___ts have been extremely tender, I have had cramping, lower back pain, headaches, and I've been really really tired and forgetful. I had a period, but it didn't start until day 4, and it lasted about 3 hours and was extremely light just a few spots. Every time I take a test it comes out negative. Do you think I'm pregnant? What should I do?

Grandpa Viv - November 4

Test once a week using first morning pee. Take prenatal vitamins just in case. If you don't get a positive before your next period should show, call the doc for a checkup. If the signs started a week before your period was originally due, pregnancy is likely. If they started two weeks before it was due, maybe a cyst is messing with you. Good luck!

Charlaann - November 4

It sounds like to me that you are....the very short bleeding sounds like implantation bleeding. My best advice would be to either wait another week and test again (which no one wants to wait!!) or go see your dr. or obgyn to find out for sure with a blood test and pelvic exam.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?