Doctor-pg110805893318

5 Replies
Confused - February 10

I went to the doctor for a regular exam and I told him that I missed a period, but then I had one in Jan. Took hpt - negative. He did exam and said that everything looked good. Really don't think I am...but worried till I have next period. If I was pregnant, wouldn't he be able to tell when he did the examination?

hi - February 10

he my of been able to tell and if he had of examined yr belly he would of prob of known if u were preg!! Leave it till start of next week and take a test if no af . good luck x

Confused Again - February 10

Well, my last af was the end of Jan. - start of Feb. I won't have my next af till March (41 day cycle.) The doctor gave me birth control pills and I don't think he would give me those if he thought I was pregnant. I don't have any symptoms-just an absent af in Dec. Took five hpt all negative. I know I am probably not pregnant, just wanted to know other people's views. Thanks!

Confused - February 12

Does anybody else have an oppinion on this? I really want to know!

midwifery_natalie - February 12

if you were pregnant your cervix would stay raised after ovulation. when you ovulate your cervix raises and you cannot reach oit with your fingers, after you ovulate it returns back to its original depth, however if you are pregnant it remains raised. doctors can usually see this however they do not use it as a 100% reliable pregnancy detection

Worried - February 12

The same thing recently happened to me. The advice I got was that the doctor would have been able to tell b /c your uterus becomes enlarged and your cervix changes to a blue color when you are pregnant. Hope this helps!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?