Does Anyone Know-pg111547630618

3 Replies
michelle - May 7

I am due for af on the 15th.....I have been experiencing many preg symptoms, hoping.... Today I noticed what looks like cm during ovulation....! Can I be ovulating this late? I have been like clockwork since forever and feel totally upset right now because I thought my hubby and I had it planned perfectly. Is it possible to ovulate 8 days before af...If so I guess the symptoms were in my head. Please respond,,,,I feel very upset and would appreciate any info :(

jas - May 7

hi there, you can be ovulating later that normal, if that is the case you will get your af a bit later. however it does not mean that if you have cm you are ovulating. that is the case with me. can be normal for you. it is also a prenancy sign for some.i would recomend that you wait and see if you get af on the 15th, if not take a test (i know how hard its to wait, i am in the waiting game as well...lol). hope this helps. good luck

Grandpa Viv - May 7

A clear or creamy discharge is an early sign for many. Described with the words "lotion", "wet down there", and "running to the bathroom thinking AF was coming". Good luck!

michelle - May 7

thanks for the info....made me feel abit better. I have a creamy-lotion like discharge and automatically a__sumed I was ovulating. Just have to wait and see

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?