Does Anyone Know -pg117162626839

4 Replies
carla123 - February 16

does anyone know if there is anything you can take to regulate your period?? my cycle this month was even longer at 41days. x

jazminesmom - February 16

well i would like to know thath also, i started af today ( on my own no preovra) yesturday was cd 50. what a long wait

izechsmama - February 16

my friend has really long cycles.. anywhere from 40-52 days i think.. and she took soy and it shortened her cycle and she o'd like on a regular cycle... and that was the month that she got pregnant.. however I took soy that month as well and it really didnt effect anything...

DownbutnotOUT - February 16

I think Soy can help you out alot, I had 30/31 day cycles, even on b/c I had even longer cycles about every 3 months. I was actually expecting a 36 day cycle in september and I started drinking soy every day for a week, I cant remember what cd's, well I ended up having a 28 day cycle (never had one in my life), I was also temping with FF and ended up getting preggers that month. Good luck to you im sending *~Baby Dust*~* your way.

krissy2006 - February 18

I have one girls FF chart that says and I quote, "1/16/07 - Ended an*83* day cycle by drinking parsley tea. " Maybe this would help?????

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?