Does This Mean I M Pregnant -pg111794580818

9 Replies
Jenna - June 5

My period is 1 week late and I had a craving for a corndog and I don't even eat meat.

Nope - June 5

You don't get cravings until later on in the pregnancy. Maybe You just want a corndog. GL

Melissa - June 5

Hormones can make you feel alot of crazy things...cravings,being emotional,etc. But have you taken a pregnancy test? If I were you I wouldn't guess about being pregnant..I would just take the test and see for sure

Jenna - June 5

I can't really afford a test right now. Is there any home remedy? I'm only 16 and my mom only gives me $5 a week so its going to take me 2wks to save up.

Melissa - June 5

do you have a dollar tree store around your area?..or 99 cent store? The ones where Iive have pregnancy tests. Look into that

Melissa - June 5

Or try a family planning clinic..I think they give pregnancy test s for little or no cost

helpful - June 5

Go to planned parenthood. you can get a free test and exam. Tell your mom. She can help you. GL

Jenna - June 5

My mom will beat me in the head if she finds out. We're catholic and I'm suppose to weight for marriage.

Wendy - June 5

Take a test, by this time you should get an accurate result. If not, go to your doctor... good luck! and baby dust to all !!!

Wendy - June 5

I'm sorry sweety, I didn't keep reading the other posts before posting my thingy... Check the dollar tree or 99 cent store as Melissa said, and if not then go straight to a planned parenthood as helpful said. If you're not sure where to find one, get one net and search for their page, you should be able to find one near you... Good luck, and I don't know how close you are to your mom, but as a mother I can tell you, there is nothing horrible enough that my son could ever do that I would turn my back to him. She might be scared at what to say, and hurt that she has been betrayed, (I'm catholic, trust me I know), but she'll come around. Good luck and sorry for the loooooong post! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?