Don T Know What To Think Pg1262193046

4 Replies
yme77 - December 30

My husband has had a vasectomy for a little over a year now. He got it just after our third baby was born and she's two now. I don't cheat on him. I see no need to complicate my life more than it already is with three kids and a husband. I'm not sure if this is all in my head or not but I haven't had a period for about two whole months. I have had cramping, but it doesn't last very long and comes and goes, almost like I'm going to start or going into labor. Yet, time goes by and nothing. About two weeks ago I started feeling pressure and movement in my uterus. It sometimes feels like I'm pregnant. So I've been taking prego tests. I've taken about six. Three came up with a clear line (right away) which faded and dissapeared after the 3-5 minutes were up. The other three were neg. I have been more tired but nothing that is too unusual. I have been feeling a bit sick, but nothing too bad, nothing that would slap me in the face and say I was pregos for sure. I've made an appointment to see the doctor and get a prego blood test but the wait is driving me crazy. I feel pregos most of the time, the rest of the time I feel as if I'm going into labor. What do you all think? Is this all in my head? This would be my 5th pregnancy if I am.

fismama - December 30

AAAHHH!!! good luck! but here's what I think if your cramps are really bad and you have gotten 3 test post_tive it could be a tuble so be careful... but then again you still could just be prego..sometime vasectomys don't work...I have never gotten a false post_tive..I got a post_tive pee test it took a couple hours to show up so i just tossed it thinkking it was just a false pos and boy was I wrong....All I can say is just try and wait as best you can!

yme77 - December 30

Were those tests positive? I wasn't sure what that meant since it was completely clear, that had never happened to me before. I'm starting to worry that I might be having a tubal too.

fismama - December 30

I would think that they would be pos everything I have ever read says that a false pos doesn't happen, it has never happen to me but I did get one and I was prego...it did also disappear.I did another test and a week later and it was pos..If you are it will show up and some times go away..it does say on the box not to read it after the three minuts or whatever...good luck let me know!

yme77 - December 30

I did tests before these ones and those were neg (no line at all). I'll be back with the results. My husband will be happy if I am. He already wants a reversal. We've had so many problems with this vasectomy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion