Dreams-pg119315274278

15 Replies
hoping01 - October 23

Hey ladies..... I just wanted to share a couple of dreams that I have hadt and I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone... So I have been ttc for months now and I have AF once every 2 months. So last cylce I had a dream that I took a urine test and it was negative and took a second one in the next cycle (in the dream) and it was a pos.....Last cycle was unsuccessful so we are still ttc. Now the past few nights I have had very vague pregnancy dreams, but last night it was clear as a bell..... I was in the delivery room with 2 other people giving birth and I was preggers in the dream, but I was questioning if I really was because I wasnt that big...so I went and did a test and instantly it was BFP......It was so clear. Later in the dream I gave birth to a baby girl.... I guess what I really wanted to know is have any of you dreamt like this and then took a test and it WAS a BFP??? I havent tested yet because It hink it is too early to detect hcg...... Let me know your thoughts.... Thanks

newlywed0915 - October 23

also if ou turn out to be pregnant, you could be havign a girl. I heard that the first dream you have about the s_x of your child is true. So maybe you got a bfp and a gender predictor in one dream! lol Good luck! Keep me posted if you get a bfp!

kelbabe - October 23

when preg with my girls, both times i dreamt i was having a boy! over the last year or two, i keep dreaming that i am pregnant, but keep forgetting, and last night i dreamt af arrived, but it wasnt my normal af! it was more like spotting!!

hoping01 - October 23

Newlywed that definately sounds like u could be having twins....I am a huge dream freak...lol...everything I dream I usually mark down and interperet it into my life...and usually makes sense. I have had dreams about stuff that goes on in the world and have it happen exactly the way it did in my dream in real life....its crazy. I am hoping that all these dreams could be a sign that I am pregnant....I dont care about the s_x I just want to be pregnant. Congratulations by the way....I was reading the other thread of yours when u got your BFP! That must have been an amazing feeling to finally see the BFP! Good luck with the ultra sound! I hope you see your twins!!!

kendra.marie - October 23

okay with my daughter (which is now 14 months) i never dreamed but i wasn't TTC either. we are now TTC & on cycle day 10 & 11 of this cycle(cycle day 25 now) i had a dream that i was to test on Oct 30th; but my boyfriend told me to wait because the next day was Halloween so if i did get a negative at least id have trick or treating to look forward to. well Halloween fastly approached by one day ha ha. && i took the test it was POSITIVE. so i was excited =]but its like i had this instant thing i was having twins i kept telling my boyfriend we need a girl & a boy name its twins! he told me i was crazy & the next night i dreamed i tested again three line tests & one digital all POSITIVE so after that we called the doctor got a scan set up. 4 weeks later we had a scan & i was almost 9 weeks along with TWINS! so i dont know. im ttc right ow & i seem to have signs but i dont know im kind of worried. i hope this is a good sign for me =] WISH ME LUCK LADIES

kelbabe - October 23

kendra.marie, think of me before you go to bed (not like that lol) and see if you have a dream about me being preg!! my mate dreamt i was preg, a week later i got my bfp! i keep hoping she will get that dream again!!!

kelbabe-yah i will you think of me haha! i want to be pg soon! do u have msn or anything? maybe we could chat

kelbabe - October 23

lol, i will. yeah msn. kel.babe hotmail. i will go on it tommorro though, cause im doing some work, and the msn really slows my pc down (its really old!!)

haha okay =] jsut let me know mines kenodra(at)hotmail.com

kelbabe - October 23

ok, i have it written down.

okay hehe/

Grandpa Viv - October 23

Unusually vivid dreams is one of the early signs of pregnancy. Good luck with the test!

grandpa viv? so are you saying theres a high chance of pregnancy?

newlywed0915 - October 24

I'm anxious to find out if I'm having twins! I have to wait all the way until November 5th to find out. Ugh!!! Thanks for the congrats by the way!!! I was really happy that the BFP FINALLY showed. Well, let me know if you're pregnant Hopeful, and I'll let you know if I'm having twins. Do you think that since my dreams were so similiar in how they played out and just flashed to the actual moment or poitn of the dream that it could be true? I haven't ahd any other baby dreams...and I wasn't even thinking about being pregnant with twins!

hoping01 - October 30

Hey ladies.... I just wanted to tell u that I has YET ANOTHER dream about pregnancy last night. I was telling everyone how I wished I would get preg this cycle and felt I was but didnt want to take a test because I didnt want to be let down and then I took it and instantly again BFP!! It was weird tho because it was a mix between the +BFP and the = BFP....it had both in the result window....lol...so took it again with the same result (Like the dream was telling me that no matter what test I take it will have the same result)....I remember feeling soooo happy and excited when I woke up at 330AM...it was kind of disappointing when I realized it was just a dream! :( It was sooo real. I hope that it is a sign that this is my month. Anyone else have any more dreams? *****BABYDUST*******

wantingbabytwo - October 30

hi lady's hope you don't mind but i had this crazy dream that i was checking the cm n my underware witch is werd for me because i don't get alot of cm but i can't get that dream out of my mind!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?